In the world of accounting, information delivery has occurred is known as journals. Journal presenting financial information in the form of financial records.
Journal is a corporation tool for recording transactions in chronological order in order of time by show your account name and number. Listing of the journal aims to reduce errors and weaknesses of recording evidence of the transaction if it is done recording directly to the general ledger. In accounting, the journal is a Book of Original Entry.
The existence of the journal is not a source of recording the accounts of the transaction. Journal ease in recording account for journal analyzing the account that happens. Journals have the following functions.
a. recording function, namely the journal used to record transactions based on transaction evidence
b. historical function, namely the journal recorded chronologically by date of transaction
c. analysis functions, namely the journal used to record the results of the analysis of transactions evidence so clear where the credit or debit from an account that is affected
d. instructive function, namely orders for debiting or crediting accounts that affected their amounts
e. informative function, namely to provide information on transactions that occurred
- evidence of transaction in accounting
- What are the evidence of transaction
- An evidence of trasaction is called as
- transaction record sheet for sales
- transaction evidence?
- proof that a transaction has occured is called
- evidences of transaction in
- evidences of transaction
- evidences of a transaction
- Evidence of transaction in accouting
- copy of evidence of transaction
- What are the evidences of transaction in accounting