Forecasting or Prevoyance (France) is the predicted activity, project or make estimates of the various possibilities that occurred before anything more definite plans to do. For example, an academy, predicts the number of students who will register for the educated at the academy. Divination is done by using several indicators, such as the number of high school graduates, the number of high school, and so forth. An enterprise engaged in industry should be held forecasting about how great the number of their products by taking into account the number of production companies, per capita income members of society, buying habits, and so forth. So, in other words, forecasting has a very important role in determining what should be done in order to get success in the future. Could also be a good tool in determining management decisions.
Tag Archives: society
With the influence of globalization every country certainly can not meet all of its own needs. each country must be ready to open up with other countries to cooperate with overseas communities. Role of overseas community is what causes the circular flow of economic activity are better able to describe the economic model which conforms to reality.
In the four sectors of the economy there will be two groups of economic actors, namely the community of foreign and domestic society. On the foreign community there are households, firms, and governments. Likewise, the economic actors in the country. They interact with each other to form a system of rotation of goods and services, factors of production, and money between economic actors in domestic and foreign economic actors.
These interactions can occur at the goods market and factor markets. In the market of goods occurs the flow of goods and services in the export and import the results of production. Exports of goods and services causing no flow of foreign exchange (foreign currency) into the country. Vice versa, with imports means a foreign country to send overseas. Meanwhile, in the market of production factors are the flow of factors of production and remuneration in the form of foreign exchange flows.
- Economic circular flow of an open economy
- describe the economic circular flow of a four sector open economy
- economic circular flow of a four sector open economy
- four sector open economy
- participants in an open economy
- circular flow in a four sector open economy
- dailytape com the-economic-circular-flow-of-a-4-sector-open-economy
- four participants in the circular flow
- economic circular flow of a 4 sector Open economy
- four sector economy circular flow
- Discuss in detail the interaction between the four participants in the open economy circular flow model
- four sector economy
- an open economy circular flow model illustrates the ecomonic interaction between the four participants
- explain the circular flow model of an open economy
- Discuss the interaction between the four major participants in the open economy circular flow model
- Circular flow upto four sector economy
- economic circular flow of an open economy 4 sector
- discuss the interaction between the four participant in circular flow
- circular flow of four sector economy
- money flow in four sector open economy
- four sector model
- Participant of four sectors on circular flow
- Economic participants in an open economy
- the economic circular flow in an open economy
- roles played by all the participants in an open economy
Money is a vital tool in our lives today. Without money, we will not be able to meet the needs and desires in life. Money is one object among many objects in the economic sense. Each object has a value, although the value of a single object with other objects is not the same. Society gives value to a thing, because it provides benefits to the community concerned. Only objects that have value to her request. So as for why people give value to something that matter, is because it was requested by the communities concerned, in other words because it gives benefits or to meet the specific needs of the communities concerned. The greater the benefits or needs can be met by something object, the higher the value of the object in question. Conversely the less the benefits provided by some things, the lower the value assigned by society to him.
Why does money have value? This question is not difficult to answer if it was accepted that the money that too is an object. Money as an object can not be separated from the description mentioned above. Clearly the money has value, because the public making a request to it. Furthermore, that money has value because it can meet the needs of the community in many ways. Indeed it is only as an intermediary tool alone, but because the money was to benefit as an intermediary tool then that money has value. Thus did the changes the value of money is closely linked to demand changes to it.
Whenever such a rising demand for money, then the value of money rises, the opposite if the demand for money is a little money and even then the value will decline. Rise and fall of demand for money we can see from the speed of the velocity of money. The faster the velocity of money means less demand for money, meaning money fled to the goods. Conversely, the slower velocity of money, the greater the demand for money, in other words the more people want to save some of his wealth in the form of money. In the circumstances the velocity of money very fast which means lower demand for money, value for money will fall. Furthermore, in a state of very slow turnover, which means rising demand for money, value for money will rise.
The types of credit are as follows:
a. Judging from its use:
1. consumer credit, the credit used to meet consumption needs.
2. productive credits, ie credits that are used for productive activities.
productive credits divided into two, namely:
- investment credit or fixed capital.
- Loans for working capital or business loans.
b. Judging from the period is:
1. Short-term credit: the period is less than 1 year.
2. medium-term credit: the period is between 1 to 3 years.
3. Long-term loans: the period is over 3 years.
c. Seen from the guarantees:
1. blank credit, ie loans with no collateral.
2. secured credit, the existing guarantee credit.
d. Judging from the giver:
1. buyer credit
2. seller credit
3. bank credit
4. government credit
5. foreign credit
e. Viewed from the recipient:
1. society or the public credit.
2. private loans.
Income people either fixed or not fixed will be influenced by the presence of inflation, including:
1. in times of inflation, property values continue to experience price increases exceeded inflation. Real income of not fixed-income residents has decreased or declined. Thus inflation will widen the gap of income distribution among the members of the community.
2. inflation is detrimental to society that have a stable income, because the wages or salary earned can not keep up or adjust the price increase, so become the burden on society.
3. inflation causes people not want to save money and encourage reluctant to seek loans in order to adjust incomes. This will inhibit the development of the business world.
Money has been encouraging people to extort power and thought. The money has led humans to create various kinds of satisfying needs. As if the money has become the goal of human life. Money has caused everyone is basically an accountant. This means that all his actions always take into account gains and losses.
Money has caused an agreement within a family on the basis of money. Furthermore, the use of money in the community have eliminate mutual help properties that are characteristic of the society before money exist. Money has played a very important role in all branches of the field of human life.
In general, people trying to collect money as much as possible during his life with his efforts. It seems as if money was the goal of every human being with all sorts of activities. That is money, there are positive and negative influences caused.