The size of the progress of a country can be seen from the successful development of the country. Income per capita, economic growth, unemployment, and population growth rate is partly an indicator to measure the success of development. Grouping the countries into developed and developing countries is generally based on economic and technological sectors.
The characteristics of developed countries
Developed countries are countries whose lives are patterned industry that has the following characteristics.
a. Average income per capita of the population is generally high.
b. Education level of high average population.
c. Life expectancy of the population average height.
d. Population growth rate per year is relatively small.
e. The death rate per year is relatively small population.
f. Life-style market economy.
g. His wide and varied field.
h. Economic activity in most industry sectors, as well as export commodities.
i. The majority of the population lives in cities.
j. Relatively high level of population health.
The characteristics of developing countries
General characteristics of the developing countries are as follows.
a. Average income per capita of the population were generally low.
b. Education levels low average population.
c. Life expectancy lower average population.
d. Population growth rate per year is quite high.
e. The mortality rate is relatively high population per year.
f. Livelihoods of the population is generally patterned agrarian.
g. Narrow the field work.
h. Commodity exports of raw materials, rather than processed ingredients.
i. The majority of the population live in rural areas.
j. Low levels of population health.
k. High unemployment figures.
- characteristics of developed countries
- characteristics of a developed country
- characteristics of developing countries
- characteristics of developed and developing countries
- developed country characteristics
- features of developed countries
- developed countries characteristics
- characteristics of a developing country
- common characteristics of developing countries
- Characteristics of a country
- characteristics of developed country
- features of developing countries
- characteristic of developed countries
- what are the characteristics of a developed country
- characteristics of developing and developed countries
- Features of developed country
- features of a developed country
- common characteristics of developed countries
- characteristics of developing nations
- developed and developing countries characteristics
- characteristics of a developed nation
- characteristic features of developed and developing economies
- developing countries characteristics
- what are the characteristics of developed countries
- characteristics of developed economy