Consider this post the first of many in a regular feature I like to call The Daily Dugout. Each day I’ll scour the interwebs to bring you the best (and worst) fantasy baseball analysis, summarized and lumped together in one convenient place to save you some time. Think of it as a steaming hot chicken pot pie of fantasy goodness. I’ll add my own opinions where I deem warranted. Tonight will be a quick one since I need to get my beauty sleep.
- MLB’s Jonathan Mayo releases his Top 50 Prospects list. I’ll be dedicating a full post to this soon.
- ESPN’s Tristan H. Cockcroft gives us a quick run-down of the Vernon Wells/Mike Napoli trade and the impact of the Rays signing Johnny Damon and Manny Ramirez.
- Cockcroft also talks about Napoli’s fantasy value on the Rangers.
- Another spin on the Napoli for Francisco trade by Jonah Keri of FanGraphs.
- The ESPN guys do their first mock draft of the 2011 season.
- Yahoo’s Scott Pianowski continues his “Pressing Questions” series with analysis of the New York Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, Florida Marlins, and Tampa Bay Rays.
- Eno Sarris from FanGraphs analyzes the impact that changing leagues may have on Armando Galarraga’s fantasy value, and compares his peripheral numbers to fellow D’back pitchers Dan Hudson and Ian Kennedy.