Market penetration of modern macro economy not only threatens the traditional market players, but also economic actors in other sectors. With the trade structure of the above conditions it can be concluded that the conditions of business competition in Indonesia growing lead in the pattern of monopoly or oligopoly as a result of the influence of economic globalization (free markets).
Unfortunately, regulation at national level related to trade (Presidential Decree No. 112/2007 and No. 53/2008 Permendag) do not have sufficient material and substantial in providing direction and model of the protection and development of value systems, social capital, and the traditional market players. Her spirit was even more leads to free competition (free fight liberalism). The contents of both the regulation is more accommodating ketelanjuran current trade order where there has been the dominance of large retailers than meets the spirit and constitutional imperasi contained in the Articles of Social and Economic Development Act of 1945.
Trade draft being discussed today the Government and Parliament are also better reflect the reality ketertundukan factual rather than the ideals of the ideal (law as a tool of social enginering). Regulation is only a residual policy delivery, which makes the traditional market players will remain as an object of the project and the player the edge.
Nevertheless, the vagueness spirit, direction, and a model of trade protection and development of the people, has given a wide space for the existence of local regulations. In the context of protection, some local regulations that already exist and are being designed in the province of Yogyakarta has shown enthusiasm and assertiveness aspects / protection model for the traditional market players. But how much protection against the system of values and social capital, as well as direction, aspect, and the traditional model of market development is still unclear and is largely determined by the interpretation and orientation of regional policy makers.
Protection policy should be aimed to protect the value system (togetherness and kinship), social capital (cultural production), and all elements of a traditional market in Yogyakarta Province include traders, suppliers, retailers, informal workers, and consumers. In accordance with the 1945 Constitution the protection of traditional market players include protection against the elements of the material, intellectual, and institutional.
Protection of the third dimension and the element should include a comprehensive range of aspects including restrictions (quotas) the number of trendy shops, the determination of location and distance (zoning), restrictions on opening hours of a modern store, which sold the product distribution, licensing arrangements, distribution of ownership and viewing the modern shop, balancing the relationship between wholesalers, medium, and small (the division of market share), and the affirmation of direction and pattern of development of traditional markets.
- pengertian sistem free fight liberalisme
- Pengertian free fight liberalisme
- prinsip free fight liberalisme
- pengertian free fight liberalism
- free fight liberalisme adalah
- contoh sistem free fight liberalism
- prinsip free fight liberalism
- contoh free fight liberalisme
- sistem free fight liberalisme
- contoh dari free fight liberalisme
- free fight liberalisme
- pengertian sistem free fight liberalism
- pengertian sistem free fight libralisme
- pengertian sistem free fight dan liberalisme com
- pengertian protection trade
- pengertian sistem freefight liberalisme
- pengertian system ekonomi free fight liberalisme
- sistem free fight liberalism yaitu
- sistem free fight liberalism adalah
- sistem free fight liberal
- sistem fight liberalism dan sistem etatisme
- prinsip free fight liberalism adalah
- pengrtian free fight liberalisme
- pengetrian free light liberalisme
- pengertian tentang free fight liberalisme