In accordance with the understanding the bank, the banking products of which are as follows:
a. Credit passive (collect public funds in the form of deposits) in the form of the following:
- Current account deposits which can be used as a means of payment and withdrawal can be done at any time by using checks, other means of payment orders, or by way of transfer.
- Deposits are deposits that withdrawal can only be done at certain times according to the agreement between the deposit with the bank concerned.
- Certificates of deposit of savings deposits which evidence can be traded.
- Withdrawal of savings deposits which can only be done according to certain agreed conditions, but can not be withdrawn by check or an equivalent tool.
- Securities are debt instruments, money orders, shares, bonds are commonly traded in capital markets and money markets.
b. Credit is active (channel to the public or serve the credit to the community, both short-term loans, medium term and long term), including:
- Credit checking account (R / K), meaning that the credit granted in accordance with their needs with guaranteed securities, goods or chattels in a warehouse.
- Reimburs credit (letters of credit), which means loans by paying the purchase price of goods after clients showed evidence of shipment of goods between countries.
- Credit acceptors, which means the credit given by way of signing bills of exchange drawn by customers and sold to the bank.
- Documentary credits, meaning that the credit given to the security documents submitted to the bank.
- Loans with collateral securities, which means that credits granted to clients to buy securities.
c. Provide payment services in traffic, good traffic of domestic payments and international payments.
Such as banks, non bank financial institutions also have specific products in its activities, including the following:
a. Financing companies.
b. Lessor (leasing).
c. Factoring company.
d. Mortgage companies.
e. Credit card companies.
f. Insurance companies.
g. Pension fund administration companies.